Tuesday, August 24, 2004

What???? No Wacky Wafers???



I went to visit nostalgic candy sites as I have a sugar tooth the size of Mount Rushmore. I love candy cigarettes, bubblegum cigars, lipstick candy and fun dip, but my favorite of all time was Willy Wonka's Wacky Wafers. I had no idea, but apparently, they've been discontinued! What am I to do? There is nothing similar on the market to satisfy my craving! I found the following information on a website...

Bring Wacky Wafers Back !!!!!

When Nestle Bought The Wonka Line Of Candy They Discontinued The Wacky Wafers.

Nestle Says There Is No Demand For Them.

Let's Show Nestle They Are Wrong !!!

If you Love Wacky Wafer Please Call Nestle And Let Them Know We Want Them Back

1-800-358-1971 M-F 8AM - 8PM ET


Please, FOR THE LOVE OF LOLITA, call. Call if you love Wacky Wafers, call if you love me, call for the sake of saying you did something proactive today, but please, if you're reading this, CALL!